Sign-up for our e-newsletter!
Online Video Bass Guitar Instruction - Bass Lessons, Concert Videos, and much more!
Welcome to Adam Nitti Music Education, the new bass video instructional website from world-renowned bassist/clinician/recording artist, Adam Nitti. Whether you are serious about improving your playing or just want to have some fun learning new techniques, Adam Nitti Music Education offers the most convenient, comprehensive, and cost-effective solution for getting a top-quality bass education online. Bass lessons are all shot in HD video with the ability to pause, rewind, and fast-forward to make your learning process even easier. Our curriculum-based courses cover such topics as groove & timekeeping, ear training, improvisation, applied harmony & theory, and advanced techniques such as slap, tapping, and sweeping.
Want an even more personalized experience? Our interactive membership option gives you access to Adam's live online masterclasses, as well as our 'Feedback Forum', providing you with valuable feedback and critique. Don't know where to begin? Let our 'Virtual Advisor' guide you on a path to achieving your bass-playing goals by suggesting course outlines. Ready to get started? Subscribe to Adam Nitti Music Education today and let us help you discover your bass identity!
The Slap Bass Basics Series
What do bass legends Larry Graham, Les Claypool, Victor Wooten, and Flea all have in common? They can all slap the bass like nobody's business! If you have never played this style before, we have put together a fantastic collection of lessons to help you get started. Techniques covered include the slap, pop, hammer-on, slap-mute, and pop-mute. Recommended for any level of player looking for an entry level approach to developing their slap bass skills.
- PER133 - Tom Hemby Band: Santa Cruz
- PER138 - Tom Hemby Band: Distraction
- IMP172: Chord Tone Studies - Part 3
- IMP171: Chord Tone Studies - Part 2
- IMP170: Chord Tone Studies - Part 1
- OTP102: Bass Tone Basics, Part 3
- OTP101: Bass Tone Basics, Part 2
- OTP401: Basic Instrument Setup: String Height Adjustments
Popular Video Lessons
- IMP121: Chordal Improvisation Part 1: Intro & Min7 Chord Application
- TEC201: Slap Bass Basics Part 1: The Slap/Thump
- TEC101: Plucking Hand Movable Anchor Concept, Part 1: Introduction/Basics
- AHT121: "3 Plus 1" Exercises: Creating Bass Fills Using The Modes Of The Major Scale
- AHT101: Interval And Location Exercises, Part 1
- ETR101: The Importance Of Ear Training
- AHT131: Diagonal Modal Form Application, Part 1
- TEC301: Sweep Arpeggio Technique, Part 1: Intro/Triad Forms
Popular MusicDojo Lessons
- Lesson 16: Diminished and Wholetone Scale Applications
- Lesson 01: Introduction to Scales and Chords
- Lesson 01: Intro To Walking Bass Lines
- Lesson 14: Tapping Arpeggio Forms
- Lesson 11: Tune #1 with Example Lines
- Lesson 01: Intro To Technique and the Plucking Hand
- Lesson 01: Introduction and Demonstration of the Tapping Style
- Lesson 11: ii-V-I's Introduced