Online Video Bass Guitar Instruction - Bass Lessons, Concert Videos, and much more!
Welcome to Adam Nitti Music Education, the video bass lessons instructional website from world-renowned bassist/clinician/recording artist, Adam Nitti. Whether you are serious about improving your playing or just want to have some fun learning new techniques, Adam Nitti Music Education offers the most convenient, comprehensive, and cost-effective solution for getting a top-quality bass education online. Bass lessons are all shot in HD video with the ability to pause, rewind, and fast-forward to make your learning process even easier. Our curriculum-based courses cover such topics as groove & timekeeping, ear training, improvisation, applied harmony & theory, and advanced techniques such as slap, tapping, and sweeping.
Want an even more personalized experience? Our interactive membership features give you access to Adam's live online masterclasses, as well as our 'Feedback Forum', providing you with valuable feedback and critique. Don't know where to begin? Let our 'Virtual Advisor' guide you on a path to achieving your bass-playing goals by suggesting course outlines. Ready to get started? Subscribe to Adam Nitti Music Education today and let us help you discover your bass identity!
D'Addario Fix-It-Fast Series
Fretting Hand Tips
Here is a lesson I put together for the D'Addario Eductional Collective that talks about challenges with the fretting hand. In it I address proper fretting hand position and poise, and show how to elminate tension and prevent premature fatigue and pain. Hope you enjoy it!
- TEC410: String Crossing Dexterity Exercises
- MAS535: December 20 2020 - Ear Training Seminar
- MAS530: July 13 2020 - Live Masterclass - Infinity Mode Concept
- MAS525: May 8 2020 - Live Masterclass - Navigating/Ear Training The Fingerboard For Playing Fills & Transitions
- MAS520: April 16 2020 - Live Masterclass - Raking Vs. Alternation Technique
- MAS515: April 2 2020 - Live Masterclass - Slap Bass: Technical Nuance and Using Both Hands to Mute
- MAS510: March 26 2020 - Live Masterclass - Q&A Session, Getting The Most Out Of The Videos
- RED301: Seating Position Tips For Sightreading
Popular Video Lessons
- ETR101: The Importance Of Ear Training
- TEC101: Plucking Hand Movable Anchor Concept, Part 1: Introduction/Basics
- IMP121: Chordal Improvisation Part 1: Intro & Min7 Chord Application
- AHT131: Diagonal Modal Form Application, Part 1
- TEC201: Slap Bass Basics Part 1: The Slap/Thump
- AHT121: "3 Plus 1" Exercises: Creating Bass Fills Using The Modes Of The Major Scale
- TEC301: Sweep Arpeggio Technique, Part 1: Intro/Triad Forms
- AHT310: Harmonized Arpeggio Forms: 7th Chords - 6 String Bass
Popular MusicDojo Lessons
- Lesson 01: Introduction to Scales and Chords
- Lesson 14: Tapping Arpeggio Forms
- Lesson 16: Diminished and Wholetone Scale Applications
- Lesson 01: Intro To Walking Bass Lines
- Lesson 11: Tune #1 with Example Lines
- Lesson 11: ii-V-I's Introduced
- Lesson 01: Intro To Technique and the Plucking Hand
- Lesson 01: Introduction and Demonstration of the Tapping Style