Online Video Bass Guitar Instruction - Bass Lessons, Concert Videos, and much more!
Welcome to Adam Nitti Music Education, the new bass video instructional website from world-renowned bassist/clinician/recording artist, Adam Nitti. Whether you are serious about improving your playing or just want to have some fun learning new techniques, Adam Nitti Music Education offers the most convenient, comprehensive, and cost-effective solution for getting a top-quality bass education online. Bass lessons are all shot in HD video with the ability to pause, rewind, and fast-forward to make your learning process even easier. Our curriculum-based courses cover such topics as groove & timekeeping, ear training, improvisation, applied harmony & theory, and advanced techniques such as slap, tapping, and sweeping.
Want an even more personalized experience? Our interactive membership option gives you access to Adam's live online masterclasses, as well as our 'Feedback Forum', providing you with valuable feedback and critique. Don't know where to begin? Let our 'Virtual Advisor' guide you on a path to achieving your bass-playing goals by suggesting course outlines. Ready to get started? Subscribe to Adam Nitti Music Education today and let us help you discover your bass identity!
The Walking Bass Series
If you are a fan of traditional jazz, blues, or country, chances are you have listened to a lot of songs that feature walking bass lines. Walking bass is one of the most interesting styles to learn because of the unique way in which it intertwines the rhythm and harmony of the tune. But in order to play a functional and traditional-sounding walking line, it helps to have a working knowledge of applied harmony and theory so that you know what notes are appropriate over which chords. The walking bass series gets you started with all of the foundational knowledge you need to start walking confidently!
- TEC251: Fretting Hand Muting Technique For Groove Creation
- IMP165: Improvising Over Minor ii-V-i's Using Pentatonics
- RED202: D String & G String Exercises, Part 1
- RED203: D String & G String Exercises, Part 2
- GTK160: Manipulating The Time-Behind & Ahead Of The Beat Playing
- RED200: E String & A String Exercises, Part 1
- RED201: E String & A String Exercises, Part 2
- PER133 - Tom Hemby Band: Santa Cruz
Popular Video Lessons
- IMP121: Chordal Improvisation Part 1: Intro & Min7 Chord Application
- TEC101: Plucking Hand Movable Anchor Concept, Part 1: Introduction/Basics
- TEC201: Slap Bass Basics Part 1: The Slap/Thump
- AHT121: "3 Plus 1" Exercises: Creating Bass Fills Using The Modes Of The Major Scale
- ETR101: The Importance Of Ear Training
- AHT131: Diagonal Modal Form Application, Part 1
- AHT101: Interval And Location Exercises, Part 1
- TEC301: Sweep Arpeggio Technique, Part 1: Intro/Triad Forms
Popular MusicDojo Lessons
- Lesson 16: Diminished and Wholetone Scale Applications
- Lesson 01: Introduction to Scales and Chords
- Lesson 01: Intro To Walking Bass Lines
- Lesson 14: Tapping Arpeggio Forms
- Lesson 11: Tune #1 with Example Lines
- Lesson 01: Intro To Technique and the Plucking Hand
- Lesson 01: Introduction and Demonstration of the Tapping Style
- Lesson 11: ii-V-I's Introduced